Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
:icondrunkcowboy69:
DRunkCoWBoy69 Featured By Owner Jun 29, 2010  Professional Digital Artist
I dont know wat it is, i was reading the page and u didnt seem to have ny descriptions about it, im stuck between a little kids show and modeling campaign honestly. But im gonna say a few words about the page. Its alot of pink, but it doesent hurt my eyes. Its a comfortable pink and i think it makes it pop. Just pink everywhere, its freaking adorable and with the cartoons, its to cute. Makes me wanna squish something.
(1 Reply)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icontakisse:
Takisse Featured By Owner Jun 29, 2010  Professional General Artist
Thanks for your comment!
Your opinion is really interesting specially when you say
"i was reading the page and u didnt seem to have ny descriptions about it, im stuck between a little kids show and modeling campaign honestly".

I guess you're right, my deviant page need to be more explicative about Temo's project.
We have lot of info on our website, so i din't feel that was necessary to put more on the deviant page.
Honestly, Temo is hard to be classified since it's a cross-media project. We write a comic, we do shooting, we are developing iPhone games, we do live events and we have merchandise...
Well, Temo is a character, a brand, and a community.

Hard to try to summarize more.

Anyway I have appreciated your comment.
I'll try to put more description in the page.
This is a really good feedback and something we can improve.

And I'm glad that you like our coloring style... yes it's full of pink!! Good to hear that it's not disturbing from a male point of view.

Thanks again for your opinion!
Well i wouldnt take that last part to seriously lol. Pink is just my gaming color, i always use pink crosshairs cause it will never blend with nything. I have pink lights on my mouse cause i can customize it, yeah just a gaming thing. I like some pink but normal males(dumbasses) would probly be turned away from that in a heartbeat.
Yes, too bad that normal males would be turned away.
But I'm not aiming at them anyway, so who cares :D
I guess it's the same for you! Why sold we follow the average trend? :D
Pink is a great color
how old is that girl, btw u need to post that picture of ur deviant id, that was kool lol.
The girl is 18
Add a Comment: